With its first product Shopper Vision, Smartivize wants to bring innovation across the retail chain: to retailers and their suppliers (manufacturers) on one side, and to individual shoppers on the other. For retailers and their suppliers, they aim to provide real-time shopper behavior analytics that will be so detailed to put them on a par with online shops and help them increase sales efficiency. For individual shoppers, Smartivize wants to bring the online and offline world together, seamlessly augmenting offline experience with highly relevant online data.
Ghent University spin-off Smartivize launches an innovative shopper analytics solution based on computer vision and AI
- SAS Imageens has signed a licensing agreement with Ghent-University IPI
- MIT Technology Review named Vincent Spruyt one of the best inovators under 35 in Europe!
- Attila Fésus wins the Best poster Award at the FEA Research Symposium 2015.
- PANORAMA project wins Exhibition Award at the 2015 European Nanoelectronics Forum
- Sanne Roegiers wins 2015 IE-net master thesis prize.